Soc. Agr. Colli di Castelfranci S.r.l. collects some Personal Data of its Users..
Supervisor of Data Protection
Soc. Agr. Colli di Castelfranci S.r.l. – Contrada Braudiano 83040 – Castelfranci (Av) – Italia
E-mail address of the Supervisor:firstname.lastname@example.org
Treatment Manager:Soc. Agr. Colli di Castelfranci S.r.l.
Co-titolare Data processing
MTN Company S.r.l. – C.so Mazzini, 22 – 84013 Cava dé Tirreni (Salerno) – Italia
Distributor email address: email@example.com
Typologies of the Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by collidicastelfranci.com, autonomously or by thid parties, there are: e-mail, name, surname, Use Data, telephone number, job, province, state, nation, Post Code, sex, date of birth, town, address, corporate purpose, website, Cookie and surfing data.
Personal Data can be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Use Data, they can be automatically collected during the use of collidicastelfranci.com.
All the Data requested by collidicastelfranci.com are obligatory, and, if they are not provided, it may be impossible for Soc. Agr. Colli di Castelfranci S.r.l. to supply the service.When collidicastelfranci.com ipoints out that some Data are optional, the Users are free to avoid providing such Data, without this implying any consequance on the availability of the service or its operativity.
users have any doubts about which Data are obligatory, they are asked to contact the Supervisor.
LThe User takes upon himself the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties or of the data shared through collidicastelfranci.com nd guarantees to be entitled to communicate or divulge them, thus exempting the Supervisor from any responsibility towards third parties.
Procedure and place of the collected Data Protection
The Supervisor processes the Personal Data of the Users, by adopting the necessary safety measures rules aiming at preventing the access, divulgation, change or non authorized distribution of Personal Data.
The processing of Data is carried out by computer and/or telematic devices, with organization methods and strategies, directly linked to the above said purposes. Besides the Supervisor, in some cases, also categories of people in charge of the organizaton of the website, may have access to Data (administrative, commercial, marketing, lawyers, system administrators) that is external entities (as suppliers of third party technical services, mail carriers, that is external entities (such as third party technical services, mail carriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Managers of the Processing of Data appointed by the Supervisor. The updated list of the Managers of Data Processing can be requested to the Supervisor of Data Protection, at any time.
Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Supervisor and in any other place in which the parties involved in the processing are identified. For further information, contact the Supervisor.
Data are processed for the time being necessary for the carrying out of the service requested by the User, or requested by the purposes described in this document, and the User can ask for the interruption of the Data Processing or the cancellation of Data at any time.
Purposes of the processing of the collected Data
The User’s Data are collected in order to allow the Supervisor to provide its own services, as well as for the following purposes: management of contacts and message sending, Contacting the User, Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties, site mapping and session registrations, Interaction with platforms for online surveys, Tag management, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, Hosting and backend infrastructure, Statistics and viewing of contents from external platforms.
The typologies of the Data used for each purpose are given in the specific sections of this document.
Details on the Processing of Personal Data
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and for using the following services:
- To contact the User Mailing list or newsletter (Soc. Agr. Colli di Castelfranci S.r.l.) By registering in the mailing list or to the newsletter, the e-mail address of the User is automatically included in a list of contact to which e-mail messages containing information, also of a commercial and promotional kind, concerning collidicastelfranci.com. can be sent. The User‘s e-mail address could be added to this list as a result of the registration to collidicastelfranci.com or after having made the purchase. Personal Data collected: Post Code, town, surname, date of birth, Use Data, e-mail, address, country, name, telephone number, job, province, corporate purpose, sex, website and state.
- Registration and authenticatio By registering or authenticating the User allows the Application to identify it and give it access to dedicated services.
Depending on the following, the registration and authentication services may be provided with the help of third parties. If this happens, this application will be able to access some data stored by the third party service used for registration or identification. Direct registration (this Application) The User registers by filling in the registration form and providing his Personal Data directly to this Application. Personal Data collected: First Name, Surname, Social Security Number, Company Name, VAT Number, Address, ZIP Code, City, Province, Region, E-mail, Telephone, Fax.
- Management of contacts and message sending This kind of services allows to manage a database of e-mail contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any kind, used to communicate with the User.
- Interaction with the site through live chat service This type of services allows you to interact with live chat platforms, directly from the pages of this Application. Ci & oacute; allows the User to contact the support service of this Application or to this Application to contact the User while browsing its pages.
- Tag management This kind of services is meant for the centralized management of tags or scripts used on collidicastelfranci.com.
- Hosting and backend infrastructure This kind of services are meant for hosting Data and files allowingcollidicastelfranci.comto work, they allow their distribution and provide an infrastructure ready to be used for supplying specific functions of collidicastelfranci.com.
- Remarketing e behavioral targeting This kind of services allows collidicastelfranci.comnd its partners, to communicate, optimize and serve ads based on the use of collidicastelfranci.com by the User.
- Statistics The services contained in this section allow the Supervisor to monitor and analyze the traffic data and are meant for tracing the User‘s behaviour. Google Analytics con anonymized IP (Google Inc.) Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Data collected in order to trace and examine the use of collidicastelfranci.com ,to fill in reports and to share them with the other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data in order to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- Visualization of contents from external platforms This kind of services allows to visualize contents hosted on external platforms, directly from the pages of collidicastelfranci.com and to interact with them.
Further information about Data Processing
Defence in legal proceedings
The Pesonal Data of the User can be used by the Supervisor during legal proceedings or during the stages being propaedeutical to their start, for the defence against abuses in the use of collidicastelfranci.com or of the services connected to it, by the User.
The User states to know that the Supervisor may be asked to reveal Data on request by public authorities.
System log and maintenance
Because of working and maintenance needs, collidicastelfranci.com and the possible third party services used by it, may collect system Logs, that is files recording interactions, which may contain also Personal Data, like the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
More information conerning the Personal Data Processing can be asked for at any time to the Supervisor of Data Protection, by using the contact information.
Exertion of their rights by Users
The entities which Personal Data refer to, are entitled to get the confirmation of the existence of them at any time, from the Supervisor of the Data Processing, to know their content and origin, to check for the truth of them or to ask for their supplementation, cancellation, updating, correction, transformation in an anonymous form or the block of Personal Data processed in infringement of the law, as well as to refuse, in any case, their processing, for legitimate reasons. The requests must be addressed to the Supervisor of Data Protection.
Soc. Agr. Colli di Castelfranci S.r.l. does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To know whether the possible third party services support them, the User is asked to read the related privacy policies.
Legal definitions and references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information concerning a private individual, who is identified or can be identified, also indirectly, by referring to any other information, a number of personal identification included.
They are the information automatically collected by Soc. Agr. Colli di Castelfranci S.r.l. (o(or by the applications of third parties which collidicastelfranci.com uses), among them there are: IP addresses or the names having the domains used by the User who is connected with collidicastelfranci.com, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained as answer, the number code showing the state of the answer by the server (successful, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser, the different time connotations of the visit (for example the time of stay on each page) and the details concerning the path followed within the Application, with special reference to the sequence of the pages visited, the parametres of the operative system and the computer environment of the User.
The individual using collidicastelfranci.com, who has to be the same entity as the Concerned Individual or has to be authorized by the latter and whose Personal Data are processed.
The private individual or the juridical person who the Personal Data refer to.
Manager of the Data Processing
Supervisor of Data Protection (or Supervisor)
The private individual, the juridical person, the public administration and any other body, or associaton that are competent, together with another supervisor, for deciding the purposes, the ways of the personal data processing, and the means used, the safety aspect included, in relation to the working and enjoyment of collidicastelfranci.com. The Supervisor of the Data Processing, unless what otherwise specified, s the owner ofcollidicastelfranci.com.
The hardware or software means by which the Personal Data of Users are collected.
A little amount of data kept within the User‘s device.
Ultima modifica: 22 aprile 2018